What are Short Term Forex?
Short Term Forex are extremely simple to understand and trade functionally. The most common Short Term Forex is a high-low option. This involves making a call on the future price of an underlying asset, after it has traded for a specific period of time.
Trading Short Term Forex
Two investments decisions are made when trading Short Term Forex – the trader deliberates on the future price movement of the underlying asset.
A Call Short Term Forex is made when the trader hypothesizes that the asset price will rise prior to the end of a specified trading period.
A Put Short Term Forex is made when the trader hypothesizes that the asset price will fall by the end of a specified trading period.
What Assets Can Be Traded
Assets that can be traded as binary options are:
- All Major Currencies “ USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, NZD, CAD, CHF”
- Indices and ETFs “ Asia, Europe, America, Exotics, Metals, Commodities
- Precious Metals “ Spot Gold & Silver
Advantages of Short Term Forex
- Low investment cost “ Start trading with as little as $5 USD
- Control over risk “ Never lose more than your investment amount
- Locking in your profits “ Always know your P&L before taking a trade
- Flexible trading hours “ Markets open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week